- Our Approach
- Our Offerings
- FrontRange HEAT™
- FrontRange ITSM
- FrontRange Service Catalog
- FrontRange Customer Service
- FrontRange Contact Center Software
- FrontRange SaaS
- FrontRange License Management
- Awareness Technologies
- IBM Tivoli
- Success Stories
- Contact Us
Frontrange HEAT™ software delivers an award-winning customer service and support solution for IT help desks, support centers and call centers.
A full-featured, out-of-the-box customer service, support call ticket and call logging solution, HEAT™ enables corporate streamlining of employee and customer support interactions. This affordable, easy-to-use, practical solution helps you gain control of your service and support issues and resolve them quickly and efficiently.
Award-Winning Help Desk Software from FrontRange Solutions
Built on more than 15 years of service management experience, award-winning HEAT help desk software integrates core service and support components into one complete help desk software solution to reduce costs and increase operational efficiency. HEAT, and its modules listed below, offers a powerful and flexible solution, with one of the industry’s lowest total costs of ownership. Now you can also expand the power of HEAT with a series of easily integrated IT Service Management modules based on IT and ITIL best practices.
Key Benefits and Features of HEAT Service and Support 9.5
- Flexible, easy to configure workflow automation – Using HEAT’s Business Process Automation Module™ (BPAM), the HEAT Messaging Center, and AutoTasks, users can quickly and easily customize and automate the workflow and processes including escalations, employee set-up, and change processes; all without the need of a programmer.
- Fast time to benefit – With HEAT’s Graphical User Interface for form design, as well as over 20 years experience in the Service Management industry, customers are able to get the HEAT system up and running typically within one to two weeks.
- Centralized reporting – With the HEAT Manager Console™ dashboard reporting capability, combined with the HEAT Answer Wizard™ and its more than 200 predefined reports, managers are able to quickly get answers to key business questions and actively monitor the support center status in real-time.
- Easy integration – Using HEAT Messaging Center, quickly and easily create web services to create and update configurations, customer records, or service requests using 3rd party tools. HEAT also can pass data to any receiving web service automatically.
- Automatic email monitoring – HEAT automates inbound and outbound email communication, allowing the service organization to better use resources – emails are monitored based on key words to auto-generate Service Requests; existing Service Requests can be updated based upon a customer reply.
- Administration without a programmer – Need to capture additional data in a service ticket or tweak the workflow for your change process? With HEAT, changes to the system, user interface or workflow can all be done quickly and easily, all without a Programmer or Help Desk Software Developer
The HEAT help desk family is a comprehensive service solution, combining core technologies with a variety of expansion options, so any enterprise can build a tailored solution:
- Self Service – Increase customer satisfaction and lower service costs when end users submit service requests, get status updates, or efficiently find their own answers over the web.
- Knowledge Management- Improve service agent efficiency when real-time service content is captured in an easy-to-access knowledge base.
- FrontRange Voice – Add communication management with integrated telephony for powerful call center capability
Solutions to Augment Your HEAT Help Desk
- IT Asset Management - Unified IT asset management for the service desk. HEAT Service and Support integrates with the FrontRange Software Asset Management Suite to accelerate troubleshooting. FrontRange Discovery® feeds all captured asset discovery information to the HEAT help desk software console, so end-to-end incident management is streamlined, saving time and cost at the help desk while dramatically increasing first call resolution rates.
- Client Lifecycle Management- Unified service request fulfillment for the service desk. FrontRange Client Lifecycle Management extends HEAT by automating the end-to-end client lifecycle. The combined solution suite provides unified remote support and advanced desktop and server provisioning tools. With integrated PC Lifecycle, incident managers will speed up resolution efforts and problem managers will reduce their dependency on a higher level of expertise.
Kifinti Solutions, the #1 Canadian Frontrange HEAT™ Solutions Provider for over five consecutive years, can help you determine your HEAT™ software requirements. In addition, Kifinti’s technical team offers HEAT™ software services such as HEAT™ implementations, upgrades, customizations as well as end user and system admin training.
Are you considering Frontrange HEAT™ software as your help desk solution? Let the Kifinti Solutions expert team help you. We can leverage our many successful implementations to help make your project a success. Ask about a free product evaluation.