The ITIL Foundation course is an excellent “Introduction to ITIL” and shall prepare students for the LOYALIST (APMG) Foundation examination / certification. This class is ideal for Business or IT Professionals and Management. The ITIL Foundation certification is also a requirement for anyone interested in pursuing other ITIL certifications. Each student will have the opportunity to achieve their ITIL Foundation Certification from LOYALIST (APMG) at the end of this session. This training session will last 2½ days. The maximum number of students for the ITIL Foundation Training session is 15.
Day 1 program
- Introduction to IT Service Management and ITIL
- ITIL history, OGC, LOYALIST (APMG), itSMF, the ITIL books, ITIL concepts
- Goals, Definitions, Principals, Activities, Relationships, for each of the following;
- Service Strategy and Service Design
Day 2 program
Goals, Definitions, Principals, Activities, Relationships, for each of the following;
- Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
Day 3 program
- Preparation for Examination
- Examination for Certification
Duration: 60 minutes
Exam format: 40 questions, multiple choices answers, To pass: 26 correct answers (65%)
Proposed Timeline: TBA – Toronto
Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (7 hours)
Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (7 hours)
REVIEW: 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
REGISTRATION: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
EXAM: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Please contact us for pricing information, call 416.875.5662 or firstname.lastname@example.org