HEAT Voice – Lowering the Cost of Customer Loyalty
The foundation for a cost-effective, customer-pleasing communications strategy, whether you manage a single office, direct a global workgroup, or manage a call center for a large, distributed enterprise. Replace expensive and limited proprietary telephony hardware with standards-based software solutions that optimize equipment choices, deploy rapidly, integrate seamlessly, and easily align with changing business processes, demand, and staffing. Increase service levels and productivity, while lowering costs.What’s Inside HEAT Voice?
- Advanced skills-based routing – Improve customer satisfaction by ensuring the appropriate agent handles each call with skills-based and data-directed routing rules. Route calls to the account manager or product support team without requiring redundant data to be entered by the caller.
- Intelligent Automated Call Distribution and Queuing – Keep track of all available agents, so the right call goes to the right agent, at the right time. Real time monitoring of queue depths with color coding and audible alarms when thresholds are met.
- CTI screen pops – Authenticate your customers, bring the right ticket or contact to the screen when the customer calls.
- Real-time and historical reporting – View real-time data and tap into 40 pre-built historical reports through an easy-to-use graphical dashboard.
- Quality Management – Supervisors have access to call monitoring, whisper coaching, barge, call recording and quality scoring to ensure continuous improvement of your call center agents.
- Agent softphone – Drive higher volumes of calls per agent. Monitor queue depths in real time. See your agent presence to know who is on call, who is on break and why, and who is available by queue or service team.
- Virtual agents – Reduce mundane call center duties and increase job satisfaction by using this contact management
software to automate tasks, while also giving customers the option to talk to a valued staff member at any time.
- Integration with business applications – Seamlessly integrate with front- and back-end applications such as
GoldMine® and HEAT® , ITSM® as well as other CRM, service management, and ERP systems.
- Automated Ticket Creation – Regardless of the time of day, or whether agents are available, your callers can create
service tickets and have them routed to the appropriate queues automatically.
- Automatic Status Updates – let your customers know the status of their service tickets through email or automated phone calls.
- Automatic Ticket Closure – If you have a ticket that needs closing, but the customer hasn’t confirmed? The system
can handle collecting feedback automatically.
- Self Service Password Reset – Let your customers reset their system or windows domain passwords automatically, freeing
your agents to handle more complex and compelling tasks.
- Click to Dial – Increase user productivity by offering click to dial out of contact records and with automatic tracking of calling activity in the customer record
- Outbound Campaign management – Simplify your outbound calling campaigns with automated preview, progressive and automatic dialing applications including list management, call distribution, status reporting)
- Powerful VoIP Soft switch – Complete IP business telephone system is included as the foundation of HEAT Voice. Supports connections to both Broadband voice service providers, IP-PBX systems and IP Media gateways for connectivity to legacy telephony systems.
- IP Extension Support — the system supports many popular VoIP office phone handsets, extending advanced phone capabilities throughout your organization. The PC softphone feature allows remote workers to use HEAT Voice from anywhere with a broadband connection
- Self management – Simplified Web based management puts you in control and eliminates the need for expensive 3rd party support.
- Web-based voice application builder – Change the messaging to your customers or adjust call routing options with this easy-to-use GUI application
- Automated Attendant — Create voice-prompted routing menus for your full company or individual departments. Multiple built-in auto attendants make configuration easy.
- Ad Hoc Conversation Recording — Simply click a button to record appropriate conversations such as a transaction
or customer complaint and save them for later review.
- Unified Voice Messaging — Unified messaging is standard, enabling your users to retrieve voicemails from their phone or email.
- Integration with Microsoft Live Communications Server — Seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Live Communications Server, adding presence management, instant messaging, and telephony integration that adds dial-out and screen “pops” of Microsoft Outlook records.
Are you considering HEAT Contact Center Software as your help desk solution? Let the Kifinti Solutions expert team help you. We can leverage our many successful implementations to help make your project a success. Ask about a free product evaluation.