According to the National Cyber Security Alliance, security is not just for large companies any longer.
Security is now for Small Business
Small businesses store important company related data on their computer systems:
- 65% store customer data
- 43% store financial records
- 33% store credit card information
- 20% have intellectual property and other sensitive corporate content online
- 77% do not have a formal written Internet security policy for employees
- 63% do not have policies regarding how their employees use social media
- 56% do not have Internet usage polices that clarify what websites and web services employees can use
- Two thirds (67%) allow the use of USB devices in the workplace
- Only 36% have run a criminal background check on employees that handle payment data.
- Only 43% are confident that their business is protected against data thieves.
Are you considering Awareness Technologies software for your organizaton? Let the Kifinti Solutions expert team help you. We can leverage our many successful implementations to help make your project a success. Ask about a free product evaluation.