ITSM Change Management
Minimize the Impact of Change
The HEAT ITSM Change Management module provides a centralized tool to manage, track, and optimize changes, ensuring that business goals and IT services are in constant alignment. Deployment of HEAT ITSM Change Management will manage change efficiently and optimize the benefits of change. Change Management ensures that standardized methods and procedures are used to efficiently and promptly handle all changes, streamlining workflow and increasing productivity. This approach minimizes the impact of change-related incidents on the business. Change management not only improves day-to-day operations but also increases the agility of the business strategically.
- Better management of workflow associated with changes, including planning, approval, and implementation
- Reduced adverse impact of changes on business operations
- Fewer change-related incidents
- Increased visibility of pending and in-progress changes for the service desk
- Reduction in the number of changes that need to be backed out or left incomplete
- Improved reporting of change effectiveness
- Overall cost reductions
- Support for industry best practices and regulatory requirements – Enhance your ability to improve processes and to meet internal IT controls
- Automated workflow – Assign incoming changes with a priority and category based on user-defined rules and workflows
- Dynamic approvals – Simplify reviewers’ approval process. Managers can submit approvals through the Change Management module or via email.
- 360-degree view of change impact – Know how each change will affect your organization by seeing the exact IT components and users affected
Considering HEAT ISTM for your organization ? Let the Kifinti Solutions expert team help you. We can leverage our many successful implementations and our relationship with HEAT to help make your project a success. Ask about a free product evaluation.